Carson City Physicals
Nevada Occupational Health & Injury Care Center performs a variety of employment and regulatory related physical examinations in Carson City, Nevada. We have the staff, equipment and expertise to perform a variety of evaluations including:
- Pre-placement physicals, which screen for pre-existing conditions that might impair an individual’s ability to perform their job functions.
- Department of Transportation physicals which determine a commercial driver’s fitness.
- Evaluations required by OSHA for respirator use, respirator fit, hearing conservation, blood lead monitoring, etc.
- Extensive Hazmat, Peace Officer and Firefighter evaluations including treadmill stress testing.
- Customized functional capacity evaluations to help determine an individual’s ability to perform specific strenuous tasks.
Do you have some questions? Maybe you want to make an appointment? Either way fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.